Husband and I don’t do Valentines Day.
I have been known to pop little love notes in to lunch boxes though – because I figure that letting the ones you love know is good on any day of the year.
With that in mind, I’ve found a few quirky ways of doing love – in honour of the day that we don’t do.
1. I Love You to the Moon & Back – printables of the amore-kind from Nest of Posies.
2. Paper Airplane Love Notes – for the inner child in us all.
3. DIY: Valentine Fortune Teller – a free printable that the Little Man in going to love and loathe at the same time (he’s our resident maker-of-fortune-tellers).
4. We Compute – lots of pretty (and free) Valentines cards from Sam Loves Her Dog on Flickr (this one is for my computer-game-obsessed Husband).
5. DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations – bright, colourful and easy.