Todays featured artist is Marie Cristine Lund of Marie Cristine Jewelry.
An outstanding artist who works in sterling silver, copper, gold and gemstones – and mum to twins – Marie Cristine’s love of jewellery is among one of her earliest memories.
With many of her designs being one-of-a-kind, a visit to the Gallery on Marie Cristine’s website is a must.
A member of SATeam (Starving Artists Etsy Team) she agreed to go under the spotlight….
NAME: Marie Cristine Lund
HOMETOWN: Lillooet, British Columbia, Canada
1) What time of day are you at your creative best?
Late morning into afternoon, but that might be because the kids are at school so I’m not being interupted as much as when they are home.
2) Where do you find your inspiration? Do you have any ‘rituals’ to help put you in the creative state-of-mind?
I always listen to music and either have coffee, tea or wine at hand.
3) How do you squeeze crafting into your busy life?
It’s hard, I have two 6 year olds and husband that works from home and we are also building a new house ourselves so it’s really hard to find enough time to work on building my business.
4) What are you working on now?
This and that, I just bought a rolling mill so I have been playing around and learning what I can do with it.
5) What three tools could you not live without?
Cutters, torch and a hammer.
Thanks for sharing with us Marie Cristine. Love your designs!!