What did I get up to in the last 12 months?
1. Waved goodbye to 14 Christmas guests, then went and collapsed on the couch for the afternoon.
2. Drove a 10 hour round trip to take Daughter to a naturopath appointment (in-car bonding time and we’re so glad we’ve found Pauline).
3. Started a new job (one that pays fortnightly *gasp*).
4. Stayed ‘dry’ for the month of February.
5. Found out there is no cheap time to travel to Tasmania.
6. Mourned the passing of an old and dear friend.
7. Did not speak to my Sister weekly (and missed our conversations).
8. Made time to have lunch out with the Husband regularly.
9. Learned to Zentangle.
10. Photographed a dude getting arrested, at gunpoint, by the side of the road.
11. Watched and giggled while my kids and their friends had massive water pistol- and bucket fights in the backyard… all the while wishing I could join them.
12. Hosted 17 teenagers for lunch at my house (and yes, I would probably do it again!)
13. Made 2 new friends.
14. Re-read the entire ‘”Tomorrow Series” by John Marsden.
15. Invested in a DSLR (I *love* my camera).
16. Tossed out all of my old make-up and invested in natural, no-chemical lovelies.
17. Did not conquer my fear of balloons.
18. Learned the difference between a plug-in and a widget (I think…).
19. Celebrated my Big Brother’s first birthday with us.
20. Remembered that if it doesn’t get done today, I can always do it tomorrow… no stress attached, because I am in charge of me.
What did you achieve this year that you are particularly proud of?