Things I Learned This Week

That the tree planting cylinder-thingee (the technical word!) is called a Pottiputki.

Tree Planting Cylinder

The Pottiputki

I’m not exactly sure what the word means – so if anyone can tell me, I’d be grateful.

Contact me View my portfolio Visit the shop

, ,

Comments are closed.

Blog design and development by Crimson Pear